Sunday 23 December 2012

New item and gift.

Yo Animal Jam!
You may have noticed I changed the founts of my blog. Do you like it? I thought the old one was a little to hard to read, you couldn't really see the periods and stuff.

Any who, todays Jamaaliday item is a snowman family.
Sigh... had it last year. As I said earlier, I wish AJ would bring out new items for Jamaalidays. Never the less, the Snowman Family is uber adorable! Don't mind having two, what I do mind is that these things are not rare anymore.

Next thing we know, everyone will be getting a bow.

At Epic Wonders, the gingerbread gardens are for sale.


Better start saving up for it, Christmas is the day after tomorrow! I guess you could say it's Christmas Eve Eve. I  am really hoping I can finish the story today.

So that is it for today!
Toodles!
-zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment