Saturday 22 December 2012

Tons O' New stuff

Hey, zoocage here! (Who else would it be?)
Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was pretty busy, but I know I will have time to post tomorrow, and today. (duh.)
So, yesterdays Jamaaliday item was a cookie table!

This would look great with the marshmallow chair. And specking of that, I think there is some kinda food theme going on here..... gingerbread house, ginger bread tree house, cupcake pet house, lollipop patch, marshmallow chair, cookie table and tons of candy cane things. So cool!

Todays Jamaaliday gift is 900 gems.


At Jam- Mart-Furniture, stockings are selling for 400 gems!
Hang them on your fire place, it looks nice. Also, stocking are one of those items that when you change the colour, you also change the design. There is something for everyone!

At Jam-Mart-Clothing, the reindeer antlers and hat with beard have returned, just in time for Christmas! Both cost 150 gems and the Han and Beard are non-member.


Also, a gingerbread man is for sale at Bahari Bargains.
I was a little confused on how you where this guy, so I bought one to show you. It turns out he rides on your back... but he is pretty small. Cute, but not sure if this is worth the 500 gems it costs.

A new Jam-A-Gram is here!

Wow 2013! 2012 went so fast. But still, a lot of new stuff came out this year. I will try to  post all the big 2012 things soon, but I might not have time with the Christmas story. (The Arctic Wolf one will com out after Christmas.)

Bye bye!
-zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment