Thursday 10 January 2013

Windclan and New Years party.

Hi hi hi!
Sorry about not posting yesterday. I was kinda busy. Then I got on and noticed...
There was nothing new to post about!


Anyways, I got the chance to go to the new years party. It was epic! Here are some photos.

 The party was set in an ice palace, late at night! Tons of fun ice slides and places to stand and icy. Also, if you click on the lollipop carved into the ice, near the curser, you will get a lollipop. Amazingness!
Now lets go shopping!

All the clothes and half of the furniture was sol ay some point this year... the summer carnival, halloween party, April fools day, Saint Patricks day and USA's fourth of July. Cool idea, AJ! It is kinda like reviewing all that happened in 2012 before we celebrate 2013!

Also, I am now the leader of Windclan. Our territory is Appondale, not very big but close to the moors in Warriors. If you would like to join, please send me this Jam-A-Gram. 



You do not need to say anything on it, non members cant even type in the box, so I want to make this fair to everyone. It would help if you have read the Warrior books (by Erin Hunter, available at Chapters and most bookstores,) but off coarse, this is not necessary. You must be a wolf or an Arctic wolf, and you MUST have free chat. You will have a clan name. Mine is Sootbreeze. Please call me by that in the clan. You will start out as an apprentice, but you do not have a mentor. Instead, I will see how much you go on, how much you seem to care about the clan and how loyal you are to Windclan. To become a Warrior, you must have a weapon. (Sword, Cross bow or bow.) If you are not a member and you do not have a bow, myself or another warrior can trade you for one. But please, if you have a bow, don't be all "I cannot join this clan because of mean people saying that it is only for members who have a bow boo who who." We just want you to have some defence. The moon pool is the mount shiveer lake. All medicine cats and leaders will travel there upon my command. Here is some info on Windclan.
**IMPORTANT** I DO NOT OWN THIS INFO AND HAVE NO RIGHTS WHAT SO EVER TO WARRIORS BOOKS OR WINDCLAN. THIS IS A QUOTE FROM WARRIORS.COM, BY ERIN HUNTER.  TO READ MORE CLEARLY, GO TO WARRIORS.COM.

Ok! I hope to see some new apprentices soon. Until then, keep Jamming!
-zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment