Saturday 15 December 2012

Wolf Plushies and more!

Hey! Me, zoocage again! Just thought I'd share a few things with you.
For the first one, I will give you a riddle.
I can be big, or I can be small.
You can carry me with you, to school or to the mall.
I can hold on to things, my paws stick together like glue.
I am cute, cuddly, and also I'm blue!.
I can be bought at AJ outfitters, I am brand new!
What am I?
If you guessed wolf plushie, you are 100% correct! Because AJ outfitters just got a shipment in of these cute yet majestic animal stuffies.





Wolf Plushie!


A WWWWWW! Look at them! The plushies are replicas of how wolfs look when you first get them.Blue, no pattern, pink ears, white paws, white belly and snout. The eyes and nose are black. The wolf has no clothes expect for its green collar. The fur looks REALLY soft. I want one!

But what about the rest of the riddle? How does this little fellow get carried around with you? The answer is simple, yet clever. Wolf plushies come with a little pouch complete with a keychain.It is the perfect size for them and made out of the same soft material. 

The carrier can also be a sleeping bag for your wolf!


Yeah that seems really cool! And that is not all! The wolf had magnets on its paws. You can close their hands together, display them on your locker or have them hold hands with each other. And he comes with a code for 5 000 gems! Whats not to love! So versatile and adorable!

However, there is some bad knews. AJ says this guy will not be around forever. Is he on your holiday wish list? Write in the comments section. 


Speaking of holidays, you know what time of year it is! Jamaalidays!

Todays special gift is.....




700 gems! SWEET!

The gem gifts are going up and up.First 400, then 500 followed by 600 and finally 700! I think everyday it switches between gems and a holiday item. At the rate were going, us Jammers are going to be RICH! 
Se ya later folks. Jam on!
-zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment