Saturday 15 December 2012

Welcome!

Animal Jam is an amazing place.

A place where you can talk with you friends, express yourself and be who every you want to be.Animal Jam is a place for fun. For friends. And, yeah, though it may seem hard to believe, for learning.

But lets face it. Animal Jam can get a little confusing to you. Or maybe you just want to see more of Jamaa.

Whatever the reason, you are not alone. I know what it is like, trying to find all the latest codes, knowing what is the right clan to join or franticly running around for rare items. So that is why I created... (drumroll, please!)
zoocage's Guide To Jamaa!
(AKA, the blog you are on right know.)
I will be here to help you on your adventures in animal Jam. Who am I? Why,  I'm zoocage herself!


 Yep, Thats me. Snowflake Fancylily, a wolf who knows a lot about Animal Jam and wants to share it with YOU! I will try and post at least once a week,hopefully more if Jammers like yourself keep on coming. However, if I do not post as promised, please understand. It may be because I am busy, not that I am a lier. 
But enough about me.
Have fun on my guide to Jamaa. And....
Play WILD!

- zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment