Wednesday 19 December 2012

Jamaaliday Gift and new items!

Hey Jammers!
Sorry I didn't post about the Jamaaliday item and other usually updates yesterday, I was so busy, then I worked on my storey. I think you will all love it, it incorporates Warrior Cats, which I am totally in love with, and Animal Jam!

Anyways, yesterdays gift was 800 gems, and todays is....

A marshmallow chair! Useful AND cute!

Also, two new items are now on sale at Jam Mart Furniture:


Candy Cane fence? WHAT??!! That was a Jamaaliday gift! I think selling that takes away its rareness. Besides, the point of Jamaaliday gifts are so people log in everyday.... why would people do that when they can buy the gift later?  Oh well, these items are both none member, which is great! Non members were in need of more Christmas items.

So thats todays post! Catch ya later,
-zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment