Wednesday 26 December 2012

Spin to win is back and more

Hi!
I know, I know I said I would be leaving today.Well, I am. In fact, I will be at the airport in less then an hour. But I thought I could squeeze in a little time on AJ and a quick post.

First of all, spin to win is back!
I dident go on yesterday, so I have no idea what the item was, or if you did go on yesterday if it starts you at two of three.

Anyway, the Jamaaliday gift might be over, but Jamaaliday's are still here.
All the items are still for sale!
In fact, none of them are on clearence. When something is on clearance, it has two weeks left. But to holiday items even go on clearance? I have no idea. If somebody could tell me, that would be great.

Also, I got this alert.
Wow, gem ball. I haven't played that game since FOREVER!
I went to the chamber of knowlage. I thought that I might be able to spot an Alpha, with them coming back and all. Also, this  looked just like the old Shaman alerts. And Temple of Zios is like, the only place I have ever heard of Alphas, or Shamans being.

But there wasn't an Alpha in sight. The game was double gems though. I played.

So.... I think that is all! I MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT, be  able to post while on vacation, but do not count on it. Until then, have a good winter break! Please Comment!
-zoocage


No comments:

Post a Comment