Monday 17 December 2012

Rare item Monday and more!

Mondays suck. First day back at school and all that, ugh. There is however, one good thing about Mondays... it is Rare item day!
Todays item is....
A Rare Arctic Hood! (Members only.)












The hood is selling for 900 gems at Jam Mart clothing, get yours today!
In addition, todays Jamaaliday gift is a peppermint pathway!




Cool! I guess my little theory about how it switches between gems and an item is wrong. It doesn't matter, though, the Pathway is utterly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
It can also be seen around Jamaa. I know there is  a pathway in Coral Canyons, maybe some others can be seen?


I will be writing some stories for this bog, one chapter at a time. The first one will be about a pack of Arctic Wolves who roam Mount  Shiveer. Does that sound interesting to you? Tell me in the comment section. I would love if you guys would comment more!

Happy Holidays!
- zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment