Thursday 24 January 2013

AHHHHH!

Ok. I hav not posted in FOREVER. I have had tons, literally, tons, of homework. Which is weird for me, because I never get homework. And I doubt I will get much more this year, just a tiny bit on the weekends and we should be done! But FYI I do soccer, horseback riding, art lessons and have friends to hangout with so I have a busy schedule. Not a single day I am free.

Well, the rare chicken hat is at the coral canyons hat store. It is wacky and wonderful!
One more thing: I got hacked. I got on and I had 26 gems exactly. The hacker must of bought stuff and sent it to him or herself because I had no new items.

But the worst thing that happened is that the hacker might of made fun of some people. I had a Jam-A-Grams saying, "Mexicans are fine, why would you say that?" That made me really upset.  Who got on to my account and said something bad about Mexicans? That is N-O-T cool. What is wrong with Mexicans? To me, people are people. Honestly. And I am really worried. What if "I" hurt someones feelings or got reported or....

So worried. I dont know how they knew my password. I never told anyone from school or the blog. If you are the hacker, and you are reading this right now, I want to know WHY. Not, "I hate your guts!" Just why, because I really don't understand that.

-zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment