Wednesday 16 January 2013

Tablet and Elephants.

G-day! (I am running out of words for hello.)
Animal Jam has leaped into the 21st century with the new tablet computer at Jam-Mart-Furniture.
If only you could PLAY Animal Jam on tablets!
I got one to see if you can turn it on, like TVs. You can't. But it still looks cool!
Wait, why am I thinking about ice cream? Man, I am weird!

Also, not very many people use elephants, and the should, because elephants rock! Want some tips on how to make your elephant look hip? Here are some ideas. Feel free to copy them, I do not care THAT much, but I would prefer if you changed them a little. You know, put some imagination into these looks.
Music Lover: DJ Headset +  Any Balloon + Flower Bracelet
 + Heart Locket

Fashion Craze: Beret + Designer Skirt

Warrior Heart: Bow + Any Armour + Moon Necklace

Winter Star: Jamaaliday Earmuffs + Warm Blanket.
(Secret icy blue colour used.)
I hope to see more elephants around! So long!
-zoocage

No comments:

Post a Comment